Hair fall accompanied by dandruff, hair thinning, baldness and greying are typical issues that plague almost every one of you. Unavoidable exposure to pollution, poor quality of water with its hardness and other included pollutants are primary culprits for assault on your hair. Every day, these elements work to make your hair lose its natural shine and drain out the natural oils from your hair. Weak, lifeless strands that break off easily become a cause for concern for you.
Relief from the concerns is not difficult to find. A dermatologist or trichologist can suggest you the best treatment for your hair related concerns. Some hair care tips like Including onion oil in your hair care regimen may help resolve some of the issues with your hair and scalp. Onion oil has been known to Indian Ayurveda for ages as the key to thick, healthy hair. While you are helpless in doing anything about the pollution around you, you have it in your hands that may reduce your hair fall, and hair damage and fix issues with your scalp through the trusted, natural Indian remedy of onion hair oil.
Peruse the best onion hair oil in India, choose one that best suits your hair condition, and simply order from the comfort of your home with a click.
|PRODUCT NAME||CHECK PRICE|
|TNW- THE NATURAL WASH ONION OIL-100ML||BUY NOW|
|QRAA MEN RED ONION OIL 100 ML||BUY NOW|
|MAMAEARTH ONION HAIR OIL WITH ONION OIL & REDENSYL – 250 ML||BUY NOW|
|BEARDO ONION OIL CONCENTRATE – 25 ML||BUY NOW|
|KESH KING AYURVEDIC ONION OIL, REDUCES HAIRFALL & DANDRUFF, AIDS HAIR GROWTH,100ML||BUY NOW|
|NINGEN CHAMOMILE HAIR SERUM, INFUSED WITH ONION OIL, AMLA, ROSEMARY, ARGAN – 100G||BUY NOW|
BEST ONION HAIR OIL IN INDIA
TNW Natural Wash Onion Hair Oil is free of chemicals and contains no mineral oils. The oil deeply nourishes your scalp through moisturization of the hair shaft. It reduces further hair breakage and hair fall as it treats the split ends and makes your hair free of frizz. The oil soaks very fast into your scalp being non-sticky. This helps to make you strong, healthy, conditioned and long. TNW Onion Oil has ginger oil, flaxseed oil, almond oil, argan oil, walnut oil, hibiscus oil, grapeseed oil and jojoba oil as additives. Each of these contributes to enhancing the goodness of TNW Natural Wash Onion Hair Oil.
- Onion Oil has antioxidants that prevent damage by pollution and delays the ageing of hair, which may in turn slow down hair fall. The antioxidants also optimize your hair growth cycle.
- Ginger Oil contains fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that strengthen hair strands Flaxseed Oil contains vitamin E which nourishes your hair strands and helps in better anchorage
QRAA Men Red Onion Oil is a blend of onion oil with other essential oils and various effective herbal elements to give men a hair The oil is non-sticky. Its natural ingredients aid in hair nourishment and may fight dandruff and other issues with your scalp…
- Red Onion Oil and Amla Extract promote strong, lustrous hair, nourishes your scalp, strengthens your hair roots, may reduce dandruff, and lice infestation, and acts as a hair conditioner.
- Reetha Extract is known to Ayurveda for balancing “tri dosha” (three faults) that stave off dandruff and may promote hair growth.
- Argan Oil in the constituent moisturises your hair and scalp keeping your scalp healthy, and protecting your hair from damage due to daily exposure to harsh and polluting elements, by reducing breakage and split ends.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil with its new and improved formula makes your hair shinier, stronger and smoother. This oil comprises natural ingredients and is free of toxins and harmful chemicals. It has a nice fragrance, is light and non-sticky. The sulphur, potassium and antioxidants present in this onion rich hair oil, may reduce hair fall and boost hair growth. Free of silicones, parabens, minerals and dyes, the oil is safe for dyed and chemically treated hair and works equally well on such hair.
- Onion Seed Oil: may Improve hair growth and may reduce hair loss through an increase in blood supply to hair follicles.
- Redensyl: it may promote hair growth by increasing blood circulation on the scalp. Almond Oil: Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, Vitamin E and magnesium, almond oil nourishes your hair
- Castor Oil: Locks moisture in the scalp, and aids in the increase of blood circulation to the scalp, thereby deeply nourishing the scalp with proteins, vitamins and antioxidants.
- Amla Oil: Known for ages for catalysing the overall health of hair and scalp, Bhringraj Oil: has been known to Ayurveda for aiding blood circulation to the scalp, helps reduce hair fall, promoting hair growth, deeply moisturise and functioning as a natural conditioner for your tresses.
Beardo Onion Oil Concentrate is made with an extra potent dose of red onion oil. The extra potent onion oil may aid in hair growth, reduce hair loss and provides good nutrition to your hair, adding moisture to it. The oil has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that might work against dandruff. it helps you in keeping your scalp health under check.
- Red Onion Oil Extract: May help combat hair loss and maintain the pH value of the scalp
- Sunflower Oil: Its richness in Vitamin E and sesamol work to moisturise the scalp and hair
Kesh King Ayurvedic Onion Oil may help in promoting healthy hair growth and reducing hair fall. Apart from onion oil, Kesh King Ayurvedic Onion Hair Oil consists of 21 rare Ayurvedic herbs, The oil is free of paraben, and silicone and is cruelty-free. It may be used on a regular basis which might reduce hair fall and make hair shinier and stronger. Regular application makes your hair frizz-free and soft.
- Onion oil: may Tackle hair fall and thin of hair, may bring about a healthy hair growth cycle while its anti-oxidants Bhringraj: might increases hair growth by activating the hair follicles, and helps in maintaining the natural colour of your hair.
- Methi: Provides nourishment to your hair by acting as a natural conditioner,
This hair oil serum is made with premium ingredients sourced from Japan. Ningen Chamomile Hair Serum contains extracts from Chamomile, Onion, Amla, Rosemary and Argan. These ingredients form a coating on the surface of your hair, making it shinier and making your hair resistant to different forms of damage from external elements and pollutants.
- Chamomile: Brings multifarious benefits to your hair by way of nourishing your hair by keeping it moisturised, keeping your hair free of frizz, and reducing hair fall
- Rosemary: With its anti-inflammatory properties it is good for hair healthArgan: A multiprong beneficiary for your hair – it moisturises scalp and hair, protects hair from everyday damage, reduces split ends and breakage,, acts as a leave-in conditioner, and is a hair detangler.
BENEFITS OF ONION HAIR OIL
- OPTIMISES HAIR GROWTH CYCLE: There are plenty of substances present in onion oil that act towards boosting the functioning of certain enzymes. These enzymes work in tandem to reduce hair fall in some cases. This effectively optimises your hair growth cycle.
- MOISTURISES AND REVITALISES DRY, BRITTLE HAIR: Onions contain compounds like flavonoids – kaempferol and quercetin. These possess anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and vasodilatory (widening of the blood vessels) properties that help promote blood flow to the scalp. This helps to tackle dry, damaged hair.
- ONION OIL CALMS DRY, ITCHY SCALP: The anti-inflammatory properties of onion oil help soothe your scalp. Moisturisation helps control the dryness of the scalp further reducing the itchiness.
- ONION OIL MAY QUELL DANDRUFF: dandruff is due to yeast called Malassezia furfur. The antimicrobial and antifungal properties of onion oil may help reduce its colony and reduce dandruff. This may not cure dandruff or other diseases of the scalp and hair.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE BUYING ONION HAIR OIL
- There are several onion hair oils available to you. Selecting one is confusing as each proclaims special benefits from its use. It is advisable to buy established make and brands or, carefully peruse reviews for newer ones. Transparency about ingredients is a test of the manufacturer’s integrity.
- It is best that you go through the ingredients and their functions in each and match them to your needs. Check for side effects and allergens, mineral oil, parabens and other damaging ingredients are best avoided.
- Before “zeroing” in on your selection, you may well research the effects and additional benefits that additives to the onion oil carry. Active ingredients more suited to your issue – i.e. dryness or hair fall or frizzy hair etc. best tackled by the active additive are more likely to be beneficial for you.
- Prioritise your needs, quality and never the price. Reviews about the products help in this regard. Go for products that have earned maximum positive reviews.
HOW TO USE ONION HAIR OIL
- Generally, it is best to follow the instructions printed on the product packaging.
- If you do not have specific application instructions on your pack, you may follow these steps as a guideline:
- take a few drops of your onion oil in your palms
- massage your scalp with it for 15-20 minutes
- be gentle with the pressure and use a circular motion to really get the oil into the scalp
- leave the oil on for 3-4 hours
- wash with a mild shampoo
- repeat twice a week for the best results
- As a hot-oil treatment, you may follow the following steps:
- heat it up to a lukewarm temperature
- massage onto the scalp and hair lengths
- keep overnight
- wash with a mild, sulphate-free shampoo in the morning
- follow up with a conditioner
- for luscious, thick hair best repeat before every hair wash
Note- It is advised to do a patch test with a small amount of product on a small area and observe it for any allergic reaction if you are trying any skincare product for the first time.
- Is onion oil good for daily use?
Yes, for best, visible and faster results, onion hair oil can be used twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening, over several weeks.
- Does onion oil regrow hair?
It may help in hair growth. . but for hair, disorder it’s always better to consult a dermatologist rather than blindly applying onion oil or any other home remedy. It is important to identify and address the cause of hair fall.
- Can onion hair oil be applied at night?
Yes, use your onion hair oil on your hair length and scalp. Shampoo your hair the next morning using a mild shampoo and apply conditioner.
- Is onion oil good for the face?
No, face skin is very sensitive, sulphur present in onion acts as an irritant, which may damage your skin rather.
- Are there any disadvantages to using onion oil?
There may be isolated instances of body repulsion to onion oil. Onions contain certain compounds called diallyl disulfide and lipid transfer protein. These are known to have caused allergy symptoms like asthma, runny nose, nasal congestion, red eyes, itchy eyes and nose, and contact dermatitis, characterized by a red, itchy rash in people susceptible to allergens. Do a patch test before starting the regular use of this product.
Read More – 6 Best Coconut Hair Oil In India